Monday, January 8, 2018

Consulting: Trace Digital Forensics, LLC

I haven't blogged here much recently.  A couple of years back I started a digital forensics consulting firm, Trace Digital Forensics, and have been doing most of my blogging over there.  I'm going to try to get back to posting some security, crypto and IT related content here and will cross-post some of the forensics content.

If you need a digital forensics consultant, email me.  I can handle most cases involving Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. I'm also working on an arrangement to subcontract for audio and video specialty work. I am open to working either side of a case and am happy to evaluate reports from opposing experts and/or recommend lines of questioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Scope in Go

As per my New Year's resolution, I've been learning to program in Go and reading  The Go Programming Language .   On page 141 of the...